Browser issues

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the stock browser, after using it for awile It will start to slow down and then it won't load anything, I will attempt to search and it will act as if its loading but won't. I cleared the cache without anychange, I restarted the xoom which fixed it. I downloaded a task killer so I could kill the browser when it started acting up and it fixed it, any idea what this could be? It gets irritating after awile

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

Donnie666

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the stock browser, after using it for awile It will start to slow down and then it won't load anything, I will attempt to search and it will act as if its loading but won't. I cleared the cache without anychange, I restarted the xoom which fixed it. I downloaded a task killer so I could kill the browser when it started acting up and it fixed it, any idea what this could be? It gets irritating after awile

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

I started seeing this as well.

Motorola Xoom
Droid Forums app

Donnie

WillC

Reaction score
Exact same problem here as well as the occasional FC. Except for restarting I don't think there's anything we can do but wait for Google to update Honeycomb which will hopefully address these and other browser issues.

AnimalsAsLeaders

Reaction score
So earlier today every time I'd click my messages it would open up my browser. A simple reboot fixed that. Now my browser randomly crashes, I've rebooted numerous times to no avail, anyone else have this issue or maybe a suggestion on how to fix it? I'm running liberty 2.0.1 and have never had an issue with this rom or any version of liberty before :(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

RAZRmax

Reaction score
Been having browser issues... Pages load like 90% but never finish... Killing the browser and restarting helps partially. But restarting the phone helps tremendously.

Being a Linux box I would expect to hardly ever have to restart it. My home PC with Ubuntu runs fine for literally months without needing a restart.

genebopp

Reaction score
Mine does that too. I clear the cache and it seems to help, without having to restart the phone. browser, more, settings, clear cache.