browser issue

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by slikno420, Jul 11, 2012.

1. slikno420

slikno420 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok recently rooted and rommed using eclipse rom. (Not ready to commit to ics yet) when I go into my browser usually you can just start typing some thing like "droid 4 roms" and it will pop up with google search results, however when I try this it takes me to google.com with no results just the webpage. Any ideas how to fix this?

2. GigaJake

GigaJake Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Sounds like a browser setting. Check your settings and make sure everything is in place. Try an alternative browser as well, I'm running cm9 on the ics leak but use Chrome from the Play Market. I'm not familiar enough with Eclipse to suggest something about the system.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

3. orangechoochoo

orangechoochoo Active Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I always have to press the magnifying glass and then type what I'm looking for to search. I never was able to just start typing and it automatically inputs in the search box.

One feature I would like is "find as you type" instead of the "find on page" option which btw doesn't always find something when I know it's there.

4. slikno420

slikno420 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Think I kind of got it figured out. Had to download dolphin browser, might have been something in the rom itself. Thanks guys.