Browser Issue Motorola DROID Please Help!!

chrisroberts9561

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am having an issue with my Motorola DROID and I am not sure what the issue is. I am able to access any website I want so far but when I try to access my University Website and Log into my account to view my school stuff I keep getting a lot of errors. The moment I type my Username and Password and hit Log in I get an error that says uPortal Error An error has occured preventing it from rendering and the error must be correct by an administrator. And sometimes I get an error where I see an error message that says "Error SSL. Ubuntu v1.12 Cookies cleared here, HTMP Head Message" and bunch of numbers and script. I am not sure if it is just my college website but please let me know. My friends are able to log into their account at wayne.edu on their Droid Eris, Blackberry's, HTC TP2, Saga, Omnia II. It just does not let me log in on my phone. I checked with my school and they said they let students access their site on their phone so there is not any security on it or else it would'nt work on any of the other phones either. Any ideas please help!!!!!! Thanks.