browser help

BigZig

Reaction score
How do I stop the browser from loading moblie site first I would like to load all normal sites now that I am running BBv0.4

2guys1droid

Reaction score
if you are using a browser such as dolphin browser hd or regular then you can go into settings and you should see a box "more" if you click that and then look at the bottom you will see "settings" click that and scroll down and you will see "user agent" android with a down arrow next to it.. click that and choose "desktop" that will stop you from seeing the mobile site automatically.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if you are using a browser such as dolphin browser hd or regular then you can go into settings and you should see a box "more" if you click that and then look at the bottom you will see "settings" click that and scroll down and you will see "user agent" android with a down arrow next to it.. click that and choose "desktop" that will stop you from seeing the mobile site automatically.

This is correct except first you have to open browser type about:debug in the url box, press go then menu>more>blah blah

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right. About:debug only applies to the stock browser. And the user agent setting will be reset when the browser is closed.