browser frozen - freezing

jazzcat

Reaction score
Just saw this......and after seeing Pnc.com I wondered if you were in the Philadelphia area as I have similiar issues?

OP
M
Reaction score
Well, that fix seemed to make it zippier, but my starred items in Reader still won't load, and opening some links in the browser doesn't seem to work either, they just never load. I'm going to get rid of my starred items and see if the next batch load normally. Thanks for all the input group!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any fix on this yet? My browsers suddenly all but stopped, but it's not just the browsers, it's anything requiring data upload/download. Weatherbug widget won't load, pictures won't upload to FB, simple comments through the FB app is slow and anything else with data needed. I'm on Wifi and if I turn it off I get 3G without change.

Thanks

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Bike Guy get rid of weatherbug and you should see a performance increase.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but no difference. I'm really hoping that it's something here at my mom's but I'm not holding out. My wife's Eris and all our laptops are flying.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thanks, but no difference. I'm really hoping that it's something here at my mom's but I'm not holding out. My wife's Eris and all our laptops are flying.
they are all working well at your moms but your Droid is not?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
After the last post, I thought I'd turn off the Wifi. Wouldn't you know it, someone out there is moving the cell towers 'cause now I only have 1x but things are moving, be it not fast. Is there known wifi settings that doesn't play nice with the droid?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
After the last post, I thought I'd turn off the Wifi. Wouldn't you know it, someone out there is moving the cell towers 'cause now I only have 1x but things are moving, be it not fast. Is there known wifi settings that doesn't play nice with the droid?
I guess it was a problem with the Droid not liking the wifi. Weird it's just a Linksys wireless. Now I'm back home, it's flying again.

asmallchild

Reaction score
I think it was a universal problem. I had the same issue with accessing information both with 3G and Wifi earlier in the day on my Droid. Now it's flying.

OP
M
Reaction score
Update:

I looked at my starred items over the weekend on my netbook and cleared them out. Today, I added a bunch of graphic heavy articles in reader to my starred items and they load up just fine now on the Droid. Go figure...