1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Browser Annoyance in 2.2

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by fccs, Sep 22, 2010.

1. fccs

fccs New Member

Heres the deal, I usually use skyfire for my browser on my X. Since the 2.2 update whenever I want to type something in anywhere, say even on this forum if I want to type anything in a field or a comment box. The friggen keyboard stays up and shows a VERY SMALL part of the page behind it. Doesnt load up a actual text box like it did before with 2.1. This is making it almost impossible to use my droid x to type ANYTHING being as I can't read what im typing on a webpage. Anyone have this issue or have any ideas this is driving me insane.
  2. fccs

fccs New Member

3. motionblurrr

motionblurrr New Member

I noticed this too but I thought it was an improvement. :p I don't like the plain text box.

Sent from my DROIDX
  4. fccs

fccs New Member

It would be alright if I can see what im typing.. Suppose I want to write a couple sentences or a paragraph response on a forum or such. How Am I suppose to do that when my viewing space is as big as my fingernail?
Search tags for this page

android input text box too small