Browser and Phone Crashes w/ Flashplayer

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by DjLuBe, Jul 14, 2010.

1. DjLuBe

DjLuBe New Member

I've been using Froyo:greendroid: since its inception and with every rom i've noticed when i watch a video via flash or what have you my phone crashes or my browser just crashes anybody else having this problem or am i just not doing somthing right :unsure:
  2. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

i've never had that happen, but i do think that you tube clips play better in the stand alone player than within a browser.
  3. cbetti

cbetti New Member

yes to the browser crash

I had the same issue browsing dailyfinance.com. scrolling through an article cause the browser and all other apps to crash. The desktop resets itself to normal afterwards. Tried phone restart, but it didn't help.
  4. Moparcrazy

Moparcrazy New Member

I have the same problem with my moto droid. Everytime I go to facebook games it will load the game and then it goes to place my stuff and then it crashes and I end up at the main screen (facebook game is frontierville). This also happens on some other website but not all the time and not consistantly. In a 12 hour period (with heavy internet use it crashed on me about 15 to 20 times. I hope that someone can give me an answer on what I can do to fix it or what is happening. Is it flash? Phone? Or something else? Someone told me to try skyfire but the crashes were worse (that was when I used the internet heavy). The standard browser seams a little more stable.

My phone is not root. I have tried to shut down every other process that I could. I have android 2.2 with build frg10* (I can't remeber the exact build but it was something close to that)
  5. aircrew85

aircrew85 New Member

i have this issue no matter what browser i use. any video can play from 20seconds up to 30minutes then all of a sudden it will crash back to launcher screen or crash the phone. i am running with my rooted Moto Droid 1 BB v.05 1.25ghz ( set to 1ghz for flash ). any ideas?
  6. Moparcrazy

Moparcrazy New Member

answer one of my questions

Well aircrew85 you answered my question but it does not resolve the issue. I was thinking about rooting and increasing the processor because I thought that it was the lack of processor speed. I guess not.
Search tags for this page

android 4.2.2 freezes and crashes when using flash