browser ? and edline

3sweeties

Reaction score
The website edline does not work correctly on my bionic and did not on my d1 or d2. The menu is covered by graphics which renders it unusable. So the question is- what is the stock browser on the bionic (I couldn't find it)? Does anyone have luck with a different browser and edline? It worked fine with Iphone safari?

Last edited:

gsDroid

Reaction score
The website edline does not work correctly on my bionic and did not on my d1 or d2. The menu is covered by graphics which renders it unusable. So the question is- what is the stock browser on the bionic (I couldn't find it)? Does anyone have luck with a different browser and edline? It worked fine with Iphone safari?
I just opened that site (edline dot net) and it opened just fine in the stock browser and in free Dolphin HD.

OP

3sweeties

Reaction score
I can get on the site. But once logged in the top graphic covers a drop down menu preventing accessing pages on the site.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

lightman77

Reaction score
Edline is just a completely poor website to begin with. I'm not surprised people have issues with it. It's terrible on a regular computer.