Browers Issue

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by JimeB, May 25, 2010.

1. JimeB

JimeB New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have an issue that came up after the 2.1 upgrade. I'm not sure if it's caused by the upgrade or just coincidence but any help would be appreciated. When I log on to my job web page, the log in is successful (I get a message that the "session" will be available) but I cannot get into the web site. It stays on the log in page and I cannot proceed. I checked with the it department and they said they have had no reports and have not any reports of problems and I can also log in with my iPod Touch with no problems. Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks in advance for your help and ideas.

Jim B

2. DaJVMan

DaJVMan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Browser Issue

Your job web page usually posts an agreement that you will need to accept or decline before you can do anything on the web page. Make sure you select "accept". Once this is done, you should be able to get to the necessary web page. There is also a timeout after a certain period of time. Make sure your WiFi is also on.

3. JimeB

JimeB New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There is no box to check to accept on our sign in page. I am getting logged in to the page because I'm getting a banner across the top that says "Your session has been associated and is valid for 40 minutes" but there is no other way to proceed. I will add that when I first got the 2.1 update I could log in and the only problem I had was that I couldn't use the zoom feature on a particular page but at least I was in. Now, I can log in but can't get "in" the site. Thanks for your suggestions though.