Brotherhood of the Traveling Case

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
OK, the travelling case is up for grabs again. These are nice cases and the wife liked it a lot. But....she wanted a more feminine flip case, like her friends have. She got tired of the plain blue, so I bought her a nice girly flip case (which has absolutely no added functionality like the Moto case does). Just like the original post, I am not "selling" it, I am merely offering to send it to another forum member as long as they cover the shipping cost. This is the official Motorola / Verizon flip case for the Droid Turbo 2, which does provide specific functionality designed for the phone in the case, and it's the dark blue color. If you would like to try it out on your Turbo 2 send me a PM and let me know. The brotherhood of the case lives on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Just a reminder to all those Turbo 2 users out there (or someone you know has a Turbo 2), there is still an official Motorola / Verizon flip case avaialble. All you have to do is cover the shipping. No rush, just throwing out a reminder in case anyone missed the post last week.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that if you include the phone in the case, someone might take you up on the free deal... ;)

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm sure that if you include the phone in the case, someone might take you up on the free deal... ;)

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
OK, great idea. Send me your phone and I will include it with the case...for free. Excellent!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The Turbo 2 flip case is on its way to its new owner. @FoxKat decided to try the case. Hope you enjoy it. If it wasn't for the plain color, it would still be on my wife's phone.