Broswer password save problems.

chuckiek

Reaction score
I am having trouble with browser passwords. I can not get the browser to ask me if I want to save a password. I have "remember passwords" selected in settings and have even cleared all passwords and it still will not ask. I've rebooted, battery pulled etc with no luck.

If I can't get this working.......Is there another browser available in the market that will save passwords?

Thanks

OP
C

chuckiek

Reaction score
This is so annoying. I waste 10 minutes a day typing in my passwords everywhere. Anyone know a fix?

Thanks

tronracer

Reaction score
me too

Android is not supported by my company so I can't get email thru exchange. I need to use Outlook Web Access. MKy phone refuses to remember the password. it's sooooo annoying. I get my calendar thank god, or thank google, though google apps sync. google "keeps me signed in," so there's no need to remember passwords for that. Also this neither works in the native or Dolphin browsers.

Last edited:

Gremlin

Reaction score
chuck tried dolphin browser? xscope? opera has a beta I think...

tronracer

Reaction score
anyone out there?

Doesn't anyone care about this or is just that there isn't a solution to the problem yet?

missin44

Reaction score
Having the same problem, did you get it resovled? Can anyone help?

bodie

Reaction score
I am also experiencing a similar problem. Some pages fail to prompt me if I want to save my user login and password while others will. The only thing that comes to mind right now is that maybe it prompts on pages designed for mobile devices, but doesn’t on the full webpage?