1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Broken Touchscreen

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Sakkath, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Sakkath

Sakkath New Member

Hi,

I went to a Bassnectar concert Saturday night and I think that I got too much sweat/water or something on the screen. It worked at and after the show, but after, right before bed, I tried to use my phone and my touchscreen was completely unresponsive. The phone works fine, I am receiving all of my texts/emails/etc, I just can't use the screen at all..

Both of the water damage indicators are UNTRIPPED, so I am fairly certain I can get the phone replaced on warranty, but I wanted to ask you guys first if there is anything I can try, e.g. factory reset, or reset the phone using SBF flash or something.

Thank you in advance!
Search tags for this page
android broken touch screen
disable damaged touch screen on android
droid 2 touchscreen broken

droid broken touch screen

how can disable screen touch for broken screen android
touch screen broken android