Broken seidio case :(

Discussion in 'Seidio' started by lord273kelvin, Apr 22, 2010.

1. lord273kelvin

lord273kelvin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had this awesome case for my droid since December and today, I accidentally dropped the phone on the floor and the top cover fell off. With the impact, the little hinge thing that clips onto the phone broke off and it won't stick on anymore. *sigh* This was a fairly expensive case so I thought it would last longer..but guess not. It's been more than 180 days so I don't think I can get it replaced through the warranty. Anyone know where I can get this fixed?

Thanks,
    Kelvin

----
    wow i'm an idiot it is still under warranty :icon_eek:

#1 lord273kelvin, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  2. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Kelvin,

We are glad that you were able to get it replaced under warranty, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Regards,

3. skilow

skilow New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did it take the full time they told you originally to replace your DEFECTIVE faceplate? For me it ends up being 30+ days from my first email.

Please tell me it will not take that long.

I am mailing them my broken faceplate tomorrow. When do you think I can expect a replacement?(30 days) seems way too long to me for a case this expensive, althought is is very nice and of good quality, except for the faceplace. Which the company stated is DEFECTIVE!!! So I do not understand why so long to replace it!

Thanks

Search tags for this page

seidio case broke

seidio warranty