1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

broken screen, root help?

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by tHeMoMmYmOnStEr, Nov 10, 2011.

1. tHeMoMmYmOnStEr

tHeMoMmYmOnStEr New Member

I was in a car accident in which my fiance died, and my screen broke on my droid x. I really want to look at old texts from that phone, and maybe an app or two. I have since upgraded to a new droid x. I never had any cool apps that allowed rooting. Im no tech genius, infact, i now have a brain injury on top of everything! if someone colud please give me EASY steps, that someone of my caliber, or lack there of, could understand, I would be ever so thankful. Verizon told me it is illegal for them to access my "mail" and they dont even have a program to do it. I have tried lots of sites like motorolla and even this one. However, I really dont understand the tech lingo. sorry, im sure this is a re-re-re-re-repost! but there are so many to go through, and nobodys problem is that of mine. Thanks!!!
  2. MadBlackLady

MadBlackLady New Member

I really wish I knew how to but I don't. I do know that Verizon can get texts from an old conversation because when there is a legal issue they look at texts as evidence during court proceedings. Maybe keep bugging them til you talk to the right person. Im sorry for your loss.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  3. Nemo Aeternamn

Nemo Aeternamn Droid X Rescue Squad Premium Member

There are some ways...
    Either way... It could be interesting to do this...
    How broke is the screen? Does it work/ can you see anything on it?
    and do you know anything about what it's running/Android version or anything...

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer
Search tags for this page
android broken screen how to root
android rooted screen broken
broken screen root
filter broken for android
how ro root a phone with a broken screen
how to root android phone when it's broken

how to root android phone with broken screen

how to root android with broken screen
how to root android with screen broken
root android phone with a broken touch screen