1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Broken power button, alternative methods of unlocking seem to randomly fail to work.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Czaran, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Czaran

Czaran New Member

I have a decently old Nexus S with a broken power button. Using the apps "Tap Tap App" and "Broken Power Button Fix" I can unlock the phone via motion sensor and volume down button.

Relatively frequently both these methods will fail to unlock the phone, but the phone is still on (I receive texts, phone vibrates etc). I assume this is because the apps stop responding or automatically close (maybe Dev Options: Background Process Limit?)

Help would be appreciated, I have to pull the battery every time these methods fail.
  2. Czaran

Czaran New Member

And I now realize this is in the complete wrong section...there actually is no section to go to unless I post under Nexus help... could I get the thread moved or just be helped here?
Search tags for this page

alternative power button android

android broken power button

android unlock button broken

apps to unlock my android phone without using power button
droid dna power button

droid dna power button broken

droid razr power button app

how can you make the droid dna unlock without using power bu

how to fix power button on droid 4
how to unlock droid razr without power button

htc dna power button repair