Broken LCD repair - help?

ABZ

Reaction score
Since I did not get any replies to my posts

**here**

and **here**

so far, and I've received excellent help/advice here, it seems as a last resort I might try asking my questions here.

Could you please check out my links and if you can, could you guys give me help/advice on repairing these non-working LCD/digitizers that I bought on ebay?

**LCD/Digitizer Assemblies I bought**

and this is the tools I have **My iPod/iPad/iPhone Tool Set***

Thanks in advance.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i think your problem is, these forums dont have the strong electronics hardware dissassembly and or repair base needed to support what you are asking. im not saying there are none here/there, but as you have gotten no response, its not that no one wants to help you, just that the vast majority of our help is on the software side. occasionally there will be some detailed hardware help/solutions, but as you can see its not too common.
sorry :(

OP
A

ABZ

Reaction score
i think your problem is, these forums dont have the strong electronics hardware dissassembly and or repair base needed to support what you are asking. im not saying there are none here/there, but as you have gotten no response, its not that no one wants to help you, just that the vast majority of our help is on the software side. occasionally there will be some detailed hardware help/solutions, but as you can see its not too common.
sorry :(

do you know of any active sites (message boards/forums) that deal with tablet hardware repair?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
do you know of any active sites (message boards/forums) that deal with tablet hardware repair?

sorry, i don't. try different combinations of a key word search on google, that's what i would try.