Broken Droid - Need a new one.

Cehotec

Reaction score
Went out partying last night and so did my phone. I came home in one piece but my phone didn't.

Does anyone have a Droid for sale or know of where I can get one without paying retail or going to the verizon store?

Thanks.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Craigslist?

barryp3403

Reaction score
May be as low as $50

Went out partying last night and so did my phone. I came home in one piece but my phone didn't.

Does anyone have a Droid for sale or know of where I can get one without paying retail or going to the verizon store?

Thanks.

When I broke my flip phone four years ago (back when a flip phone was state of the art!) I didn't have insurance but they only charged me $50 to replace it. I would check with the Verizon store. Your monthly fees are probably worth more to them then a replacement Droid.

OP
C

Cehotec

Reaction score
..... I would check with the Verizon store. Your monthly fees are probably worth more to them then a replacement Droid.

I called 611 and they said im eligable for a $20 early upgrade. Too bad they are not carrying the Droid anymore. Now I have to decide if im taking my girlfriend's Droid and giving her a Droid 2, Droid X, or Incrediable.

Thanks for all your help

fastpat

Reaction score

Thanks.
If you, or your parents, have homeowners insurance you may be covered, renters insurance may cover you as well.