1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Broken 3G. Need Help

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Cortez, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Cortez

Cortez New Member

I am curious if anyone else is experiencing their 3G down today. Mine was working all night last night, and I got an e-mail at 5am this morning. However, I woke up around 8:30am and my 3G was off.

I am rooted, but do not have any ROM installed, just base 2.2.3 (or whatever the current build is). I live in South San Jose and know that the bay area has had issues before, just curious if anyone else is having issues. Droid1, D2, or X. I currently am running the X obviously.

Thanks and any help would be great!
  2. DebianDog

DebianDog Droid X Rescue Squad

My 3G goes down about once a month be thankful.

Make sure you are not in Airplane mode or accidentally turned off APN network with Extended Controls or somthing
Search tags for this page

droid x rom 3g broken