Bring Out Your Dead.... We're Not Dead Yet - Sapphire 2.0 Release!

tominabox1

Reaction score
Please somebody build the 2.0.2 version....Tank's computer went AWOL and this hacked up GB I'm running is not acceptable!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Please somebody build the 2.0.2 version....Tank's computer went AWOL and this hacked up GB I'm running is not acceptable!

I planned on building that tonight, if it builds and runs (and Tank hasn't posted it), I'll see if I can put it up. No promises though. And it goes without saying that it's a zero support product. :) So don't bother me and for the love of God don't bother cvpcs. ;)

chewy74

Reaction score
CAP201101071448-picsay.jpg

weaz

Reaction score
Is there a thought yet about when 2.1 or 2.02 might be released? Looks like a lot of cool stuff in the changelog so far.

jokeefe10

Reaction score
i'm having the car home problem too. i tried to update it through the market and i keep getting an unsuccessful update error. any way to solve this?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm building, but cvpcs has already made changes/fixes to some framework stuff in the last 15 minutes. He's been a coding madman lately! Not sure if a build tonight will be worth that much.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm building, but cvpcs has already made changes/fixes to some framework stuff in the last 15 minutes. He's been a coding madman lately! Not sure if a build tonight will be worth that much.

He is current in the irc eating Mac & Pepperoni Spicy Nacho Pizza Sandwiches and drinking champagne. He has been working like crazy. You won't have long before he has fixes in a build you have built.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

He is current in the irc eating Mac & Pepperoni Spicy Nacho Pizza Sandwiches and drinking champagne. He has been working like crazy. You won't have long before he has fixes in a build you have built.

haha lol

ntrddragn

Reaction score
That is great to hear.
Has anyone have the issue where Car Home from the android market will not install? Everytime I try to install, I get the triangle were it says Car Home was unsuccessful. I tried to rename the 2 files in in /system/app, rebooted and Car Home will install in the market but I get no icon in the app menu, even after rebooting.

Idk if this will help...I don't use the car home app but since it came with the rom I went into terminal and rmapk carhome. Then I saw ur post so went into the market and install it to see if it fails or not to my suprise it installed. So maybe uninstall the one that came with rom and reboot n install from the market again.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
not sure if you guys know this but if you uninstall the stock messaging app via terminal rmapk mms, you can not send mms through handcent. you can do sms but not mms.

jbrock98

Reaction score
Had a couple freeze up & crashes today both of which happened while watching youtube videos inside the browser, the video would play for 10seconds or so then stop then screen would freeze, soft keys weren't responsive & couldn't hit power button, after about a min or so the phone would shut off & reboot, the first time it happened I had to nandroid as the phone wouldn't get past the M second time it rebooted back up fine

Sent from my Droid

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm having the car home problem too. i tried to update it through the market and i keep getting an unsuccessful update error. any way to solve this?

Post #204

Rename or remove the car home apk in system/app.

DO NOT remove car home launcher from there.

Reboot and retry installation from the market.

gambit07

Reaction score
Saw the 2.0.2 changelog up, is that around for dl anywhere?