1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Brightness of main menu icons

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by onebohemian, Aug 15, 2010.

1. onebohemian

onebohemian New Member

On my two day old Droid 2, the touch icons for Menu, Home, Back and Search on the botton of the phone are brightly lit and I can't seem to figure out how to turn them off or even get them to dim at all. Even when I power down the phone so it is off, those four lighted touch buttons stay brightly lit. I don't recall them being lit the first day I had the phone, and in pics of the phone online, I don't see other owners' phones having those buttons stay lit. Is there a setting somewhere to shut those lights down? The only way I've been able to get them to go off is to pull the battery. When I reinsert the battery, they just come right back on at their brightest.

Thanks,

Mark
  2. ZPrime

ZPrime New Member

That sounds like a hardware problem. I'd take it back to a VZW store and see if you can get it swapped out for a new one.

However, if you've installed any strange apps, try removing those first or do a factory wipe, just to make sure that it isn't software related somehow.
Search tags for this page

add brightness icons android

dim icons android

icon brightness for android

icon for screen brightness on moto bionic

what icon for screen brightness on moto bionic

whats the full brightness icon for android