Bricked...

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
So I tried changing my bootlogo and found out you can't do that and my phone battery died in process so I physically took battery out of the dead phone and switched it with wife's razr to charge the dead battery. Then switched batteries back but when I try to get my phone to go into safe mode or recovery it just turns off I'm guessing..I'm told there is a special cable I can buy but I just got this phone and want to know if anything I can possibly do to get my phone working again...
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
So I tried changing my bootlogo and found out you can't do that and my phone battery died in process so I physically took battery out of the dead phone and switched it with wife's razr to charge the dead battery. Then switched batteries back but when I try to get my phone to go into safe mode or recovery it just turns off I'm guessing..I'm told there is a special cable I can buy but I just got this phone and want to know if anything I can possibly do to get my phone working again...

We certainly want to help you through this process and get you back to a fully working phone, but the information you provided doesn't tell us enough about exactly what state the phone is in now that you have a charged battery installed. Please tell us exactly what the phone does if you simply try to power it up normally. Also tell us if you can power it up by holding the Power and BOTH Volume up AND Volume down, and what happens in that case.

Also, I probably don't have to tell you that since you've opened both yours and your wife's phones and physically removed and swapped both batteries, you will have likely voided both phones' warranties. Let's hope we can restore your phone and the minor issue of batteries being swapped will be a non-issue.

OP
droidDOES.duh

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
No I know about the warranty, I take care of our phones, we still have og droids and Droid x s in perfect running and physical shape, but when I power phone on normally it usually doesn't do anything unless I plug it in wall charger, it will then show m logo and then a screen that says AP fastboot flash mode (s)(boot failure) and under that it says device is locked status code 0 and under that battery low, cannot program, connect USB, data cable, and then 3 invalid codes under that, I can sometimes get it into a recovery mode look a like but when I select an option it shuts off..?

OP
droidDOES.duh

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
And I pit original batteries back in original phones, the phones seem to be specific to their batteries

rkaubisch

Reaction score
How did you get the back off your Razr?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey

Long time no see. Hope you get this figured out.

omar908

Reaction score
I think ur stuck ona ap fast boot mode so best betbis let it plugged in to the outlet for an hour or so it wont say charging though but it will very slowly -_- and than u can use sbf files and go back to stock hopefully im right on this someone correct me if im wrong

OP
droidDOES.duh

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
How you been cjm? And I've let it on charger for all night so hopefully I can put a charge straight to the battery ports if I get time today and give it a full charge and thank you for the link

OP
droidDOES.duh

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
It wont let me view that site to get that link you sent me..

omar908

Reaction score
Thts strange the site is up nd running :/ oh maybe u gotta make an account to see it XP my bad its free to register and all about the razr u should make one and than try sorry forgot about tht :/

omar908

Reaction score
Kinda late but how did you unbrick it? Might help others with the same problem :)

OP
droidDOES.duh

droidDOES.duh

Reaction score
I can't remember where I got the file from I think it was the Batman guy buy I had to physically take back off my phone to get to the battery because my phone died trying to get it into recovery mode and I had to cut open an extra charger I had and take the black and red wires in the charger cord and cut them open to expose them and put them on the + and negative ports foe the battery on the phone, had to make sure they are correct and once you tape them temporarily and put your phone in recovery and connect it to computer with another charger cord it actually tricks your phone and rsd lite making it think you have a charged battery and as long as the power is connected to the ports with uninterrupted contact and let rsd lite do its thing you can successfully go back to stock. Msg me if i need to explain a little better how to fix your phone or add me on AOL or something to help get a quick fix my AOL is dnusty