bricked X bad

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was running Gingerbread on my X and wanted to go back to Froyo. I tried to .sbf and it failed miserably because I had a corrupt file. I tried to .sbf using the TBH file and it now will get past the Droid eye but asks for setup wizard or launcher pro. I have a blue triangle in my notification bar also.

RSDLite is also hung up on a certain screen. It booted the phone and says please manually power up this phone. It says executed 100% and the result says in process.

The phone is charging now. I am wondering what to do. If I should take it to Verizon and say IDK what happened to it or what. I am hoping y'all can help me through this.

Also, RSDLite recognizes the phone as S Flash and nothing else. It doesn't recognize it as MB810 like it used to. It is version 4.9.

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Don't take it to VZW.
Pull the battery and reinstall, hold home and power as it boots, release and hit search at the droid/triangle/exclamation mark screen, wipe data, wipe cache reboot. When it boots back up go through the setup then dial *228 and select option 1 to reactivate it.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had just done exactly that before you posted. Everything seems to be good and my GMAIL account is syncing my apps now. Only thing that's wrong is backup assistant only backed up half my contacts.

Thanks for the help. Its good to be back on Froyo. ;)