Bricked? Soft bricked?

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by emeraldage, Sep 14, 2012.

1. emeraldage

emeraldage New Member

So earlier today I pulled the charge out of a box it was sitting in for a few months and return it to stock so my dad could use it. It had eclipse or something on it before I can't remember it was working fine.

Followeda popular guide (Flashing Roms or Return to Stock with Odin BY PICTURE) to return. Did not use pit file because I wasn't using the lag fix, also have no idea beacuse odin wouldn't even reconigize the file. Flashed it through PDA as I've done before.

Current situation turn it on. Indefinite samsung logo. It will not go to download or anything. Holding the buttons to go into recovery will just make the screen go black for a second then back to samsung logo forever.
    So did this wonderful guy just eff my 100$ piece of techonogy? I wonder if it's still under warranty because they wouldn't know it's been rooted or anything.
  2. rest0fmyl1fe

rest0fmyl1fe New Member

if bricked you can unbrick any droid unlike apple. Droids are open source it has happened to me with my droid 3 and u just do what u did with rooting but now your unrooting. even if theres a warranty with the phone once u send it back they cant tell if it was rooted and you will be charged S&H

Unbricking website:
    How to unbrick Samsung droid Charge!! - xda-developers
Search tags for this page
bricked nexus

droid charge odin get pit for mapping

droid charge unbrick download

droid dna is bricked can i fix it

fix bricked droid charge

fix bricked droid dna

galaxy nexus soft bricked

how to fix a bricked droid x

how to fix bricked droid charge