1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bricked PMP recoverable?

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by keo, May 26, 2011.

1. keo

keo New Member

Hello, I managed to brick my android in just 2 hours. My device is icoo d10, its a media player, no internet. It is a dual OS, so if I can't recover the android 2.3, it still works.

Well, being a android newb I downloaded some android game apps online and installed them via SD, (no internet on device). Then when I turn it off completely, and turn it on it asks which OS to boot up. The other OS is fine, but Android 2.3 first shows a gingerbread 2.3 logo for around 30 seconds, then it shows the "android" text logo for another 30 seconds or so and turns off.

I have to hold the power button and it'll blink, I think to indicate that the Android os turned off. Then I hold the power button again which will show the dual OS option.

I've had a quick look online but it seems that unbricking software is for specific devices. Any suggestions of what I can do... This device does not have a community at all.

Thanks,
Search tags for this page

unbricker tool pmp