1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

bricked phone?

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by brmk226, Mar 19, 2011.

1. brmk226

brmk226 New Member

i tried running liberty on my dx. i followed this website Liberty ROM 1.5 Released for DROID X/2 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog but i used a different recovery than the one used in there and i dont see why that should matter..but while in recovery i cleared sd card and than i tried installing liberty and now its been trying to boot up for the past 8 hours so i unplugged battery same thing again. please help need to fix phone asap
  2. fox_dye

fox_dye New Member

You might need to flash the sbf to get back to stock and reroot if you can't restore your nandroid backup. Thats about all I got for you.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....
  3. brmk226

brmk226 New Member

how hard is it to do that could you give me link for instructions on that or something please!!
  4. Snow02

Snow02 New Member

5. brmk226

brmk226 New Member

thanx for the help!! :)