1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

bricked my Dinc2?? Please help!!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by steelersfan5692, Jan 3, 2012.

1. steelersfan5692

steelersfan5692 New Member

Alright guys,

I have a huge problem with a rom that i flashed! I installed the cm9 ics rom to my phone and i have flashed tons of roms to this phone but everytime i start up my phone the htc screen shows up and then it goes black. and then the soft light keys light up but thats it.

so i recovery in to bootloader and watch my phone go the process with the radio and everytime it has me update my radio, which is called radio_v2 and something about partioning it. any ideas what the hell i did to my inc2!! please help!!
  2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Don't update the radio and skip that process then scroll down and select recovery. Flash your backup and you should be good to go. Don't forget to wipe data and cache before you reflash.

This post is Incredible 2!
Search tags for this page

dinc2 brick