bricked it...any ideas welcom PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipstg

Reaction score
my screen is broke anyway. not the actual glass but something is sticking up from under the glass at the bottom of the screen. that is the reason vzw techs would not look at it. they told me to call ins and just to get a new one. i dont care if its my fault or not. it happened and i asked for an idea but it seems most of you are *****. i dont really care how you are lookin at my claim. ive been paying for phone ins for over 10 years and have never made a claim. never had to. so ive paid my dues for a new one.
but if you are so smart...tell me why rsd flashed it a few times. then i flashed one more time and it said it failed. then the phone said it cant be programed. answer that one genius.

You didn't catch the reboot when it rebooted, that's why it failed and went into a boot loop. Try flashing it with RSD again after uninstalling and reinstalling the Moto drivers from your PC and rebooting. And this time when it reboots the first time, hold up on the Dpad and send it back to bootloader instead of allowing normal reboot. I am assuming , of course, you have a D1.

phillipstg

Reaction score
Seriously poontab, what most everybody said on here was true. But it sounded to me like he made an insurance claim, not a warranty claim. If he claimed on the glass, he's fine, but if he did it based on what he did to the phone, then that's a little jacked up.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
@OP Congratulations. I'm glad you got it worked out.

@kickyindahead
@nerdslogic
@jerseyfirefighter
@knivesout
@Droid does!
@rustydog
Congratulations tools. You really showed how ignorant & awful the majority of posting users on DF can be. You can crawl back in the toolbox now that the Crusades are over.

ha ha....I love cyber soldiers....always make themselves known. It's funny because Knivesout=great person for information....you have probably used some of his.....Droid Does....great for information as well...again you have probably used some....I have posted several links, fixes, and walkthroughs....that you have probably used...but I'll tell you what. I will refrain from posting in ANY of your threads....so let's hope you don't need my help one day. You are on my super special list.....don't worry you are the only one there.

FYI....it was all true though.....my intention was not to insult....however posting potential insurance fraud isn't really a great idea.

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
my screen is broke anyway. not the actual glass but something is sticking up from under the glass at the bottom of the screen. that is the reason vzw techs would not look at it. they told me to call ins and just to get a new one. i dont care if its my fault or not. it happened and i asked for an idea but it seems most of you are *****. i dont really care how you are lookin at my claim. ive been paying for phone ins for over 10 years and have never made a claim. never had to. so ive paid my dues for a new one.
but if you are so smart...tell me why rsd flashed it a few times. then i flashed one more time and it said it failed. then the phone said it cant be programed. answer that one genius.

You didn't catch the reboot when it rebooted, that's why it failed and went into a boot loop. Try flashing it with RSD again after uninstalling and reinstalling the Moto drivers from your PC and rebooting. And this time when it reboots the first time, hold up on the Dpad and send it back to bootloader instead of allowing normal reboot. I am assuming , of course, you have a D1.

the up key works for the D2's as well.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
1. I know who people are.
2. If I ever requested help I fail to see how being labeled a moron & a fraud is assistance so with that I'll consider myself fortunate to lack this groups *expertise.

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
1. I know who people are.
2. If I ever requested help I fail to see how being labeled a moron & a fraud is assistance so with that I'll consider myself fortunate to lack this groups *expertise.

Amen poontab! The guy asked for help and got slammed for it. I don't want that kind of help either!

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT using Tapatalk

phillipstg

Reaction score
I don't know that he really got slammed, but think about all the crap that's going on right now with providers and manufacturers wanting to lock down all their phones. And if you believe P3droid, which I do, its coming a day when we wont be able to do what we want with our phones unless we keep our old ones or buy the most expensive ones or select ones like P3droid indicates might soon be the case.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.