1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bricked Droid3 trying to SBF back to stock

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Darksthour, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Darksthour

Darksthour New Member

So I had Liberty rom 2.0 and hashcodes safestrap installed and I wanted to go back to stock so I was just gonna SBF back. However I uninstalled safestrap and when I flashed the sbf it keeps just doing a bootloop. Any help would be great because now my phone is bricked. I can still go into fastboot and I tried reflashing and I redownloaded the sbf and did it a third time with that. Same problem every time.
  2. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 New Member

For starters, I would probably sbf back to the working sbf file and go from there.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder
  3. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 New Member

If you can get the phone working again, then just wait until a vzw over the air update comes out. It sounds like you have a bad sbf file.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder
  4. Darksthour

Darksthour New Member

what do you mean working? The Sbf I downloaded I have used before and everything was fine. Plus who knows when vzw will put out a new update. I kind of would like my phone back.
Search tags for this page

droid 3 stock rom