Bricked Droid x2

scott240

Reaction score
I have a Droid X2 that I think might be bricked. I was running android 2.3 on it and tried to flash the minX rom and it got stuck on boot looping. So I went to recovery and wiped data and tried to flash again. Still did not work. So wiped all data and tried to install the zip for the rom that was previously loaded and it would not work. It said signature verification failed. Through all the research and a helpful person we found the rsd lite and sbf files, but rsd says my phone does not have a sufficient charge. But when it is plugged into the charger it automatically comes onto the beginning screen that says dual core with the Motorola logo thing, is it charging still, the green light it on. If not is there a waybto make it shut off so it will charge.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
As other person suggested borrow battery, I had same issue with droidX so I had bought an external charger off ebay so I never had this happen on dx2. its well worth having too. I got mine with oversize battery and back cover. I dont use the oversize battery cause with it on I cant dock my phone but I do have extra battery for when this sort of thing happens. Same battery and back works from droidX or Droidx2 so which every you find cheaper is what I'd get.

OP
S

scott240

Reaction score
Well what we did was I could tell it was slowly charging so I put the phone into recovery mode and left it plugged in all night. The next morning we were able to run the program with no problems at all. It was scary but with your guys help we were able to save the phone