bricked droid help

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
btw, the file he used to return to 2.0.1, not 2.01, is the one for esd56, hence the filename.... the first one just didnt have a radio.

sorry, these things just bug me lol

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
teddyearp said:
m9cdma: You will never get that droid to work. I think you should just send it to me, as you will never get it activated as a droid phone on verizon. 'cough, cough' where did you get it? I'll bet you cannot really tell? If the rest of you (except jstafford) do not recognize what he has, he surely ought to send it to someone like me.

If you can't tell the tone of voice teddyearp is using, I'll just let you know, he is saying, "send that (awesome) thing to me, I'll take it off your hands and you won't have to worry about it any more, I'll get it working and have an awesome phone. ;-) "

Hence his statement, "If the rest of you do not recognize what he has, he surely ought to send it to someone like me. ;-)"
Very good grasshopper. But just for the record I wasn't really trying to scam him out of it, and don't know if it would have been any much more awsome than my current Droid. But it would have been the 'cool' factor to have one of the developement phones to play with. It would have been a real chore, but I doubt there's anyone else but me and about two other members here that know the right people to get the files to make it work . . . .