brick or just lost? please assist.

Cloud36426

Reaction score
Um...

Wrong.

Use any appropriate sbf for the bootloader version you see when you put the phone in the bootloader to flash said sbf.

Droid. The first Droid. The best Droid. My Droid. And boy do I hate stock.

Yes you are correct and maybe I should have explained myself. Sounds like the first time OP has performed sbf. I was only trying to keep it simple. If the bootloader versions differed then OP would have had more problems. All that has to be done is wipe data factory reset.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Last edited:
OP
D

darkreve

Reaction score
well I believe I wiped too much stuff from my phone because when I do : hold home button plus the power I get the triangle.. then I do wipe/factory and when it reboots It goes back to the rubix animated logo.. so I guess I did wipe alot of stuff I shouldn't of.

OP
D

darkreve

Reaction score
well I just gave up for now.. I have to travel tomorrow and I have no phone..

dom707

Reaction score
[video=youtube;WMFMNldyrZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMFMNldyrZQ]YouTube - Droid-X Complete SBF Guide[/video]

OP
D

darkreve

Reaction score
brick or just lost please assist

OMG.. great video but when it says that the phone is rebooting.. mine reboots to the rubix logo. everything on the video I folloed.. except when it reboots mine has the rubix logo and if I remove the battery and reboot.. it just stays on the rubix logo also.. I do have the VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf file. so I am not sure what else could be wrong. but Thank you so much for the video..

Reaction score
Search how to stop bootlooping...I think u wipe data and cache ^

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
just pull battery, put it back...hold home key and power, let them go...u will see "!"...hit search key, u will b in stock recovery(use volume keys for up and down, camera key to select, power key to back)...wipe data factory reset, then reboot. :) that will fix ya

x

OP
D

darkreve

Reaction score
ok so I am back from my trip... still no phone
so last night I downloaded
1: VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf
2: RSD Lite 4.9.zip

so do I have to root the phone again?
since I am trying to go back to out of the box?

this is where I got confused last time..

Please assist.

Darkreve