brick!!!help!!!!!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i posted something that was in english on the first page. what has happened?

zenyuhao

Reaction score
我擦!都是chinese啊,我也卡在M Logo了。什么叫工厂模式?咋个用法?我只知道up+power这一种模式

CellZealot

Reaction score
Well, I think the solution at this point is the SBF file.

I need a consumer device in my hands so that I can test the files myself.

We won't release them until we have certified that they work properly.

We have had problems in the past with surrogate testers and incomplete or invalid assessments of files.

We really want to make these files available so we can stop the flow of soft bricked phones being returned under warranty. This is bad for everyone particularly with a phone with smaller market share like this one.

We really think users who mod these phones should take greater responsibility for them given the risks.

Having SBF files obviously makes that much easier.

zenyuhao

Reaction score
I have a question,when i got the d2g,it always restart and shutdown. so i flash it whit FISSION_2.4_FOR_D2G .the problem was all the same.at last i wipe the boot file,it stucked at the "M" logo. can i use factory mode to save my d2g at all? any help will be my pleasure~

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Word, CZ. Understand completely and think that's the right way to go.

zyx19855, 我很抱歉,但我觉得我们不能修复你的工具,目前我们已经使用的问题。希望我们能这样做不久,但它可能仍然是个星期。如果你需要你的手机可能要立即返回到你买了手机,并希望他们不要问任何问题,你可以不回答。

CellZealot

Reaction score
Thanks for going the extra mile to help our Chinese friends furbearingmammal, very commendable! I expect we will have some resolution shortly and can get folks back to bootable devices soon. ;)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
I do what I can. :) Looking forward to that SBF; been seeing a lot of soft-bricked D2Gs lately and I'd love to be able to get them running again. :D

zenyuhao, 我很抱歉,但我觉得我们不能修复你的工具,目前我们已经使用的问题。希望我们能这样做不久,但它可能仍然是个星期。如果你需要你的手机可能要立即返回到你买了手机,并希望他们不要问任何问题,你可以不回答。

And again, my apologies for bad translations. Google Translate is still somewhat limited. :)

CellZealot

Reaction score
为了我们的中文海报,我会说这将是一个多礼拜,我们可以让这些文件可以下载越快。它可能是几天之内,如果我有一个全球消费者Droid2工作自己。请耐心等待,如果你能等待一些时间来解决您的手机。

zenyuhao

Reaction score
thanks a lot .看着你们机器翻译的中文好搞笑啊~those chinese with google translator
were funny.i will try hard reset my d2g。if useless , i have to wait for SBF file coming. i will be watching for this bbs day after day。:)

zenyuhao

Reaction score
hum~i try to hard reset my d2g,but it stuck at yellow exclamation mark.i try to hold Volume Up and Camera button ,it dosn't work ~what's going on?

zenyuhao

Reaction score
a?
Thanks ! Mr wolf 狼先生。but another question。i reset my d2g completed。but it still stuck at sign "M",can i use "undata.zip" file to revive my d2g? i saw there was a option in the recovery menu.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
The stock recovery image (the one with the !) will only work with official update files.

If you can find the proper update.zip for your phone then you can try it, but I don't think it will work if you were installing a ROM.