BREAKING: Sirius/XM App coming in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip944

Reaction score
I'm pretty bummed about that. I was going to renew my subscription if Sirius came up with an app. But with no Howard, I'm not interested.

OP
cderry

cderry

Reaction score
Thats cool but a Free Pandora is better than a paid XM only exception being some of the talk radio.

I like Pandora and Slacker, but the Jason Ellis Show is on Sirius/XM and that gets me through my afternoon. Check it out sometime. It's on Faction (Sirius 28/XM 52) 12-4 pm Pacific/3pm-7pm Eastern.

pudah

Reaction score
It is $3.95? I gave up XM in my car do to cost, and this would bring it back, but not without all the music, MLB and NHL.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cherry rplayer search for howard. Has several howard 101 feeds (west coast replay available). Occasionally has howard 100.

OP
cderry

cderry

Reaction score
RedDragon.jpg

RED DRAGONS! A fellow Ellis fan!

REMilk

Reaction score
Free or $2.99/month for XM Online

Also, it costs $3.95 to have the online Sirius/XM service...but all Sirius/XM users will get a 7-day free trial when the app goes live.

If you have a subscription to XM radio, there is no charge for online listening to XM online.

If you want premium service, including MLB, and 128kbps, then there is a $2.99 per month charge.

XM Radio Online

I love my XM satellite radio. I have an original MyFi and I use it at home, cars, airplanes, buses, taxis, hotel rooms, rental cars, airports. My personal car has XM included.

Bob

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm paid up for sirius. Got a deal on a lifetime subscription. Looking foreward to having it with me all the time.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Phreaker47

Reaction score
And of course just like iphone, the official app won't allow Howard Stern.

It will need to be hacked! I was hoping for a homebrew by now, but hopefully somebody will be able to just reverse-engineer this app and add in Stern and the other blocked stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.