Breaking News - In the Case of Apple vs. Samsung: Samsung found Guilty

captdroid

Reaction score
The bigger they are the harder they fall. I will rejoice when the day comes that Apple fails miserably!

sb1831

Reaction score
No idea why people are so shocker or upset over this verdict? Samsung presented NO defense throughout the whole trial. "It's ok if we copy because Apple copied the tech from someone else andtheir patent should't be valid..." is NOT a defense. They tried to use the tech equivalent of "vigilante justice". I was actually surprised by the utter incompetence of Samsung's legal team.

Of course it didn't help that Samsung DID blatantly rip off the design of the iPhone and style of iOS so it should be of no surprise to ANYONE that Samsung got destroyed in this case. Whether or not Apple's patents are valid made no difference in this case. The bottom line is that Apple possessed the patents and Samsung knowingly and willingly ​violated them.

captdroid

Reaction score
It's Apple against everyone else. Eventually that WILL catch up with Apple and they will fail. Just a matter of time.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
captdroid said:
It's Apple against everyone else. Eventually that WILL catch up with Apple and they will fail. Just a matter of time.

That's like saying the best car company will fail.. not gonna happen.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

captdroid

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
That's like saying the best car company will fail.. not gonna happen.

lol yes it does and it will!

captdroid

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
I don't see it coming but alright lol

It will take time :) looking forward to the day

GranPaSmurf

Reaction score
Will this stop Jelly Beans update?

Since I am yearning to get Jelly Beans on my Sprint Galaxy Nexus and becoming increasingly interested in Android, this is my first one, I am hoping JB won't be delayed because of it.
I seems logical that if Samsung is guilty of the infringement, then new updates would be even more so. If I were Samsung, I would stop pushing out updates.

captdroid

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Watch apple partner with some major company and just take off lmao

More like crash and burn. Down with Apple!!!

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
News flash, Apple as a company is a behemoth, they are not going anywhere anytime soon, neither is Samsung. Everyone just relax.