BREAKING Droid RAZR M, RAZR HD, RAZR MAXX HD Bootloader Unlock Is Here!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was just about to post the same thing! I hope you don't mind I edited your post to get the link direct instead of copy / paste.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks!

Rooted and bootloader is unlocked, although I can't seem to get a custom recovery like TWRP installed. Trying to figure that part out, and once I do, I can go find a decent ROM.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks!

Rooted and bootloader is unlocked, although I can't seem to get a custom recovery like TWRP installed. Trying to figure that part out, and once I do, I can go find a decent ROM.

I had to install TWRP manually. The tool for installing it easier got updated. It should work better now. If you try manually I suggest you setup ADB to be in the environment path of your OS. Makes things a lil easier when using ADB.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Which tool do you recommend? My manual attempts are not working. Whenever I try to reboot to recovery I get the android character with the red exclamation.

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
As for ROMs I'm still looking really, the best source I have found so far is over at DroidraZr.com. All Razr all the time there. dancedroid