brand spankin new Droid 3 - sluggish..help?

crankyg

Reaction score
I've literally had this phone for 24 hours.The first 10 hours of ownership were zippity doo da fast..I was very happy.
I downloaded Launcher Pro, so I could get the extra sets of " home screens", that's when my phone started acting sluggish.

I don't need all those "extras" so I uninstalled Launcher Pro, and rebooted. Flipping through the "home screens" seemed to be normal again.
Opening the browser, loading pages is real slowww ( compared to how quick it was the first 10 hours of use)

Any thoughts or ideas on how to remedy this?

I am also wondering why I am getting error, file cannot be played or displayed, on Facebook. ( a video uploaded from a phone) I use to have this issue on Droid 2, and needed to switch from mobile to desktop etc.. I really didn't expect to have to do this on the D3.. If my phone didn't crap out before we were hit by a major hurricane, I would have had time to do some research before making an emergency purchase. I Hope I haven't gotten stuck with a costly mistake :( thanks in advance for any input ..

Oh yeah I almost forgot- Why does it take sooo long for the battery to charge? I've never had this issue with any other phone I've owned :( rrrgh