Brand new to droid!

Stryder01

Reaction score
hi! Been retired for a while now and tour allot on my goldwing. I sure like gadgets,computers and the big screen TV's! I've had some updated phones since I retires out of Alaska. There seem to be a better cell support down here in the lower 48. I'm moving from the LG Versa to the Motorola droid. I like the keyboards on the versa better but I got the 30 days to try this one out so I'm looking forward to it.

warrior21

Reaction score
welcome to the forum, good luck with your new droid

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Stryder01! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Give the keyboard some time - or yourself some time to get used to it. I HATED it at first, but now use it about 50% of the time. The possibilities are endless for customization on that new toy of yours, so read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I just retired and I'm having a lot of fun with my Droid and this forum. I hope you enjoy both as much as I have.

Mike