Bragging about Low battery life on MAXX

DocsDad

Reaction score
I only got 12 hours off charge on my MAXX yesterday. And I am happy about it....

All 4G and the display was "on" for 6 hours of the 12 playing Words with Friends ans surfing (insert addicted evil laugh here... muahhahhahaha)

cece5702

Reaction score
All 4G.....Hmmm... thats really good! When I first read it, I thought Is that good? I than realized you said 4G. I've never tried using it on 4G all day. I must try it. I'm normally on 3G at work & every where else and Wifi at home. I need to take the 4G on a test run:).

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Im on 4G all day too. Its a 4G phone with a monster battery might as well take advantage of it.

OP
D

DocsDad

Reaction score
All 4G.....Hmmm... thats really good! When I first read it, I thought Is that good? I than realized you said 4G. I've never tried using it on 4G all day. I must try it. I'm normally on 3G at work & every where else and Wifi at home. I need to take the 4G on a test run:).

Yeah, I am impressed. I've certainly got much-much better life off charge, but I was hammering this phone.

cece5702

Reaction score
You are so right.!!! I am just so use to having cell phones with horrible battery life... my mindset is on saving the battery all the time. I am going to try using all 4G tomorrow and Sunday and see how it works for me. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!dancedroid
Im on 4G all day too. Its a 4G phone with a monster battery might as well take advantage of it.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
You are so right.!!! I am just so use to having cell phones with horrible battery life... my mindset is on saving the battery all the time. I am going to try using all 4G tomorrow and Sunday and see how it works for me. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!dancedroid

Whats your battery life with 3G and wifi. I am curious to know

cece5702

Reaction score
How low was your battery by the time you were ready to charge it?
Yeah, I am impressed. I've certainly got much-much better life off charge, but I was hammering this phone.

OP
D

DocsDad

Reaction score
How low was your battery by the time you were ready to charge it?

21%

I was trying to get it around 15% since I don't think I've ever done it. I got tired of waiting . lol

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
yesterday I went to bed with 30% battery left after 14 hours off the charger. normal usage with 4G all day dancedroid

OP
D

DocsDad

Reaction score
I know! It take forever to drain this baby dry!!! Lol....

Yeah, I'm sure I could squeak out a couple days off charge if I used it modestly. However, (lol).... I am always doing something on this thing.

cece5702

Reaction score
Ok let me explain! When my head hits the pillow at night, my battery is usually at 60-70 % battery left. I like to charge my phone every night so I can have my battery at 100% to start the next day. I am a moderate to sometimes heavy user. Like Doc, one day I did try my best to drain it but I just coudnt do it. I watched so many video clips until the phone tired me out and it was still standing at 40%, Lol...
Are you a heavy user? I would expect to get better battery life wth 3G and wifi

cece5702

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I will every tap into all this phone is capable of doing, but I am going to try my best!!!dancedroiddancedroid
Yeah, I'm sure I could squeak out a couple days off charge if I used it modestly. However, (lol).... I am always doing something on this thing.