Bracketron Mobile Holder

jimbo11mcm

Reaction score
I purchased this at BestBuy for under $20 and it works well. The sides can move up or down to accomodate buttons. I have the side mappable button set to refresh the screen, so I have lowered the right side. It connects very securely to the vent with two clips that are springloaded. Getting it off is also very easy. It has a ball socket to adjust viewing angles. It can turn sideways in case you want a different display, like for navigation. It does not have a native charging port. I have the bigger battery so I don't need it. If I wanted to use the navigation( which sucks juice pretty quickly ) on a long trip, I would plug it in with my car charger. The sides open with a little push button and when you place your phone in it, you just push the sides together and it holds the phone securely. It is called the Bracketron Mobile Device holder. I looked for it first in BB's phone section and they said it wasn't there, even though it showed in inventory at that store on the internet. I found it in the GPS devices section. It is available other places also.