BP7X for Droid Pro?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by chaihg, Nov 14, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. chaihg

chaihg Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everyone, i noticed that the extended battery by Motorola for Droid Pro is BP7X. Now I see many BP7X on eBay and plan to buy one. Any idea if there are many types of this battery or will any BP7X Motorola battery fit into Droid Pro. I am aware that it needs a battery door too.

thanks in advance
  2. doug1624

doug1624 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My recommendation is to only get a Motorola BP7X, no other brand. Also, watch out on eBay, I bought a "new" battery for $6 and when it came in the date code was old and the gold contacts clearly had scratch marks - i.e. it was not new.

I ended up going to the Verizon store and buying a new one for $40. The cheap one wasn't even worth sending back.

Basically, you get what you pay for.

Good luck!

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums
  3. chaihg

chaihg Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Alright thanks so much. There were some original OEM BP7X for Droid 2 on sale and I thought I can buy them for Droid Pro because both use the same batteries. I dont think it is an imitation or some other super battery, it is just the same 1800mA battery.

Can you please confirm just once more now whether I can buy this?

Thanks again
  4. doug1624

doug1624 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  5. badcat

badcat Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The Seidio 1700 mA battery works fine in the Pro and doesn't need a battery door. Been using one for quite awhile.

seidioonline.com
  6. spydergirl

spydergirl Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I think the OP is asking if he/she can buy a BP7X that is advertised for a different Droid model than what he has and will still work in his/her phone? I actually have the same question. I have the Pro, but see that same extended battery offered (on eBay, etc.) for other Droid models, but wondered if they would still fit in my Pro?

I read alot of reviews on the Seidio extended batter 1700 and it seems that most people said it doesn't really make that much of a difference. ??

I saw an extended battery somewhere online that is 2500 (!!!). It's HUGE and had a specialized extended cover to fit over the back. But I can't remember what phone model it was made for. I would LOVE to be able to find a battery for my Pro with that kind of power!!
Search tags for this page

bp7x

bp7x battery
bp7x battery droid pro
bp7x droid pro
bp7x review
droid pro bp7x
moto pro bp7x

motorola bp7x

motorola bp7x akku
motorola bp7x review