Bowling Score App

Deadman23

Reaction score
We need a bowling score app, much like the PinPals app for the iphone!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Really the only thing I can tell you is to do a search in the Market for terms like "bowling" etc.

BullDroid

Reaction score
Or you just look at your score on the scoreboard when you bowl??? Sorry not really seeing the purpose of a bowling score app since it would require that you be bowling somewhere and everywhere I bowl they have monitors that display your score in real time. Guess im confused about what he is actually wanting?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Or you just look at your score on the scoreboard when you bowl??? Sorry not really seeing the purpose of a bowling score app since it would require that you be bowling somewhere and everywhere I bowl they have monitors that display your score in real time. Guess im confused about what he is actually wanting?

Yeah I know that's what I was wondering....lol

Maybe he's rich and has his own bowling alley in the basement...and doesn't have monitors to keep score yet!! :)

BullDroid

Reaction score
HAHA I guess so :) I used to bowl in a league and never once thought of "hey I could sure use an app on my phone to keep the score" lol but whatever floats your boat I guess!

Another interesting side note is one of my nicknames my friends call me sometimes is Natediddy! lol and it all started because I bought a shirt from the the thrift store that had "puff daddy" embroidered very small on the fron of the shirt lol. My name is Nathan also by the way! ;)

nickb34

Reaction score
You're all either a bunch of smart asses or you just don't know bowling that well... either way, I would guess he is looking for a program that you can keep track of the games that you bowled (to calculate average, handicap, etc.)

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
^^ Doesn't your league do that for you anyways? I guess if your real serious and want to plot your career over lifespan....

nickb34

Reaction score
Or maybe he isn't in a league and wants to track his stats...

nerdbox08

Reaction score
^^

I league bowl. I don't carry around my league sheets. I think an app would be cool to hold that data and have it available all the time.

liguy257

Reaction score
I love that people thought he wanted to simply keep score on his phone instead of the monitors. Actually as retarded as that sounds there is probably someone out there so obsessed with doing **** on their phone that they'd probably want it.

I'm pretty sure he meant like a log of scores to figure out avgs, trends, etc, which can actually eb pretty handy. I don't pro-bowl but I like to keep track of that stuff. I ususally write it down later but most of the time I forget so I can see it being handy. Then again you can just get a generic note app and put it in there until you get home.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
The application keeps track of every frame (if u input the information) so you can have a log of which pin(s) you have trouble either getting in the strike or on a spare. As well as avg and some applications I have seen will keep the board count too.

If you are not an above avg bowler this wouldn't mean much to you. Many bowlers use these types of applications and take it very seriously.

I am a little surprised at some of the comments this post has received. Forums are to help people not make fun of them or put them down for something they say. Kind of a hypocritical comment and for that I am sorry but if you don't know something ask or move on to the next post, why make someone feel bad

cuskit

Reaction score
The application keeps track of every frame (if u input the information) so you can have a log of which pin(s) you have trouble either getting in the strike or on a spare. As well as avg and some applications I have seen will keep the board count too.

If you are not an above avg bowler this wouldn't mean much to you. Many bowlers use these types of applications and take it very seriously.

I am a little surprised at some of the comments this post has received. Forums are to help people not make fun of them or put them down for something they say. Kind of a hypocritical comment and for that I am sorry but if you don't know something ask or move on to the next post, why make someone feel bad

Ditto on the attitude responses and well said. Courtesy should always be observed in these forums! :) mikey

burniv

Reaction score
If you bowl and like to keep stats and trends of your progress. I recommend the "Strike Out Stat" app. Nice 3 dollar tool. Have fun.