1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BOUNTY - Kernel/Phone app

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by gavron, Apr 17, 2010.

1. gavron

gavron New Member

BOUNTY
    Currently using SG6.0, AdamZ LV kernel 250-1100MHz.

Here's what I want in no particular order. If I had to rank them, it would be 6, 2, 1, 4, 3, and 5.

1. SMS. Using messaging or handcent or equivalent, NO MORE "robot" smilies. I would like smilies to look like smilies. My Nokia N900 runs Pidgin and does smilies. Please let me know I can have smilies back.

2. PHONE. If I move it away from my head I don't want it to "fade into appearing". I want it to IMMEDIATELY appear. I likely want to HANG UP or press the keypad NOW not in 5 seconds.

3. LOCK SCREEN. If I press the power button I want that lock screen up NOW not in 5 seconds.

4. KERNEL I would like a kernel that is just as good as AdamZ's (low-voltage, supports WiFi tether, etc.) but has a lower set limit. AdamZ is 250-1100. I'd be happy with 125-1100. ChevyNo1 does this but since I'm doing a wishlist I thought I'd add it in.

5. MARKET. I would like a market app that I can click on "automatically update everything" and I won't have to click on a)update b)ok c)[makes use of these resources ok] d)install

6. CALENDAR. I would like it if I had some app AUTOMATICALLY do ALARMS or WAKEUPS based on upcoming events. I don't need a pop-up on my laptop -- I'm not there. I don't want an email -- I'm still not there. I want my Droid to alert me with a sound and perhaps vibrate saying "Hey there's a meeting in 30 minutes..."

7. No BS. That means don't tell me I need to deinstall maps, or deinstall google-earth. Provide them. Or don't. If you do, they should work and be update-able. If you don't they should install from the market.

THE BOUNTY
    If not prohibited by the forum, please PM me and tell me what you want. I will respond.

If I'm violating the forum rules, please know I don't do this intentionally. I read them again and don't see anything prohibiting this. However, if I am, please mods be kind and delete without punishing.

Also... in the spirit of Free and Open Source Software, please let me know if you agree that after getting said software I (or you) can and will make it available to anyone for free.

Ehud
    Tucson AZ