Bought New Bionic Today!

GreenAcid

Reaction score
It's like that with every new phone. or machine, etc.

It's because On the box that it comes on, it says "DO NOT SELL BEFORE (Date) or Punishment authorities of store" or some garbage like that.

I use to know a guy who was the manager of Hollywood Video and everytime a new game came out, he had it soon as the stock came in.

chomtone

Reaction score
It's like that with every new phone. or machine, etc.

It's because On the box that it comes on, it says "DO NOT SELL BEFORE (Date) or Punishment authorities of store" or some garbage like that.

I use to know a guy who was the manager of Hollywood Video and everytime a new game came out, he had it soon as the stock came in.

I was referring to the display. I've stopped into a few locations and they refused to display it or told me they had it but wouldn't show it to me. My drug store was penalized once for selling a movie before release date, so I'm aware of all that jazz. I don't remember what the punishment was..

sk102704

Reaction score
I tried calling 4 Vzw stores to see if they had them in stock and all of them would not tell me if they did or not. They all just said its going on sale tomorrow.

The first place I called the guy gave me an attitude and when I asked if it was possible to reserve one he said "absolutely not" in a *****y voice. I didn't like his attitude so I told him I would get my Bionic elsewhere and as I was hanging up I heard him say "no wait". Sorry prick, you will get no commission from me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Well, these guys at least had a dummy phone with the fake screen for me to hold and look at. They said it was the same weight as the real ones. At least it was better than nothing.

deek

Reaction score
I tried calling 4 Vzw stores to see if they had them in stock and all of them would not tell me if they did or not. They all just said its going on sale tomorrow.

The first place I called the guy gave me an attitude and when I asked if it was possible to reserve one he said "absolutely not" in a *****y voice. I didn't like his attitude so I told him I would get my Bionic elsewhere and as I was hanging up I heard him say "no wait". Sorry prick, you will get no commission from me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Love it... You would think that the VZN store online would allow pre-orders the day before. Why have to pay out commission if you don't have to, right?? Its almost like they only allowed a limited supply in hopes that they run out of stock to hype up the phone. If so, I'll be angry...