Bought New Bionic Today!

OP
P

pjbracing

Reaction score
Which shop in Clarkston? I'm only 30 mins from there... I might make the drive if they still have some in stock.

I think it's called TCC Verizon. It is at the Kroger plaza on Dixie Hwy just south of Davisburg Rd. He had about 4 of them when I left about 1:15pm

Oxymoron

Reaction score
Congrats man! Have fun!

Someone on AC didn't believe I ordered mine, and when I posted a screen of my account with my D1 pictured showing "you must activate your device when it's received".... He said "I call BS".

Lolz. Enjoy your new toy, man.

*customized tapatalk signature*

Renae

Reaction score
I think I may need to check out my stores tonight too now. I'm so jealous.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

malicious_a

Reaction score
damn son. you are so lucky. just called a couple of premium retailers here and they are all sticking the release date. dayum...was so hopeful!

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I think I may need to check out my stores tonight too now. I'm so jealous.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Corporate stores wont sell to you tonight, neither will major retailers (read, Best Buy, Target, WalMart etc) but the small indirect resellers probably wont have a problem making a sale... if they say "no" just say "Ok, I'll just grab one from the VZW store tomorrow morning". that'll probably motivate them to make the sale.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm getting mine at 9am from a Corporate store - I will be first in at 9am - made an appointment.:icon_ banana:

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
damn son. you are so lucky. just called a couple of premium retailers here and they are all sticking the release date. dayum...was so hopeful!

dont call.. just go in and talk to them real nice.
they wont tell you over the phone that they can sell it.. but when they see that commission on the table in front of them they're likely to pull the trigger and say OK

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I think someone is going to get a Dinozzo slap to the back of the head for selling before release date, lol.

cplum

Reaction score
I'm getting mine at 9am from a Corporate store - I will be first in at 9am - made an appointment.:icon_ banana:

I just went to the Verizon store. I Bought 2 multi media docks (one for home one for work), extra battery with dock, case (yes the phone fits in the dock with the case once you remove the base insert), hdmi cable, and screen protectors. Total price was $150.34. They will give you a bundle discount for buying multiple products. You do not have to buy a bundled package they offer. Also they gave me my corporate discount on top of the bundle package. The media base comes with a remote which looks cool. The only flaw I see so far is the base has a striaght pin for the power plug which comes out of the base way too easy if you move the base. There are 3 USB inputs on the back of the dock. I am going to try to plug power into one to see if that works of course I need the phone to know. You can connect the phone to a TV via hdmi and use wireless keyboard and mouse via the USB ports on the dock instead of paying $299 for the lapdock which to me is cool but way over priced. The extra battery dock has the stadard micro-usb on the back for charger. It also has a plug that extends for the side to plug into the phone so that you can charge the extra battery and the phone battery with the same power cord. All I need now is the phone which I will have at 9 AM tomorrow.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just went to the Verizon store. I Bought 2 multi media docks (one for home one for work), extra battery with dock, case (yes the phone fits in the dock with the case once you remove the base insert), hdmi cable, and screen protectors. Total price was $150.34. They will give you a bundle discount for buying multiple products. You do not have to buy a bundled package they offer. Also they gave me my corporate discount on top of the bundle package. The media base comes with a remote which looks cool. The only flaw I see so far is the base has a striaght pin for the power plug which comes out of the base way too easy if you move the base. There are 3 USB inputs on the back of the dock. I am going to try to plug power into one to see if that works of course I need the phone to know. You can connect the phone to a TV via hdmi and use wireless keyboard and mouse via the USB ports on the dock instead of paying $299 for the lapdock which to me is cool but way over priced. The extra battery dock has the stadard micro-usb on the back for charger. It also has a plug that extends for the side to plug into the phone so that you can charge the extra battery and the phone battery with the same power cord. All I need now is the phone which I will have at 9 AM tomorrow.
'

I think this is the third time I have seen this post copied and pasted... just sayin

spider210

Reaction score
just saying.... what is with the need for 'lookout security' on the the bionic

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Hmmm. I begged the guys at the local VZW store to let me buy one today. They told me they had them in stock, but they couldn't bring them out until tomorrow. They were taking names to reserve them, so I'm going on my lunch break tomorrow to pick mine up.

GreenAcid

Reaction score
LMAO. I Giggled in the beginning, snickered at the second page, And totally lost it when he brought up a picture of the phone next to the screen with DF.Net next to it.

OWNED! Sometimes things happen. I've had my local verizon store sell me things 1 week before release. It happens, people are stupid. lol

chomtone

Reaction score
Props to the OP! I just came from a retailer and the guy was scared to death to even show me the non working display phone he had in back. Some places are a little over secure about this if you ask me.