bottomlockbar hapticless ,and hapticless bottom lockbar updated for 2.3.20.1

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Here it is sorry for the delay I was working out of state.Install through clockwork mounht system and data(it will say unmount if they are mounted)and choose the zip to install enjoy.

If you like my work please donate via paypal [email protected]

event121

Reaction score
Installed nohaptic2.3.20.1bysquidlyblackbar.zip (the middle one:p) and dancedroid

minimal vibrate on unlock
no vibrate on bottom buttons
vibrate works for all notifications

i also might note to anyone that passes through here that LockBot Pro (from Market) works beautifully with absolutely NO vibrate for a lockscreen replacement.

Thanks again Squidly.

Reaction score
I am so very glad we have this on the new squidly. I love no haptic bottom lock bar, one could say its an addiction. Thanks squid, you provide quality and quantity unlike any developer I've seen so far.

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."

djtommyboy

Reaction score
The bottom lock bar is really nice on the thumb. Thanks squid! Will the nohaptic save on battery life?

leakim13

Reaction score
I installed bottom lock bar but it changed the top bar and I like ur new updated bat icon etc. can I just have the lock bar changed?

Sent from the Great North Woods

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Install the old version to get the regular battery meter back.

maqsur

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the rom and customizations.

I installed the nohaptic update, however, there is still a small vibration on the softkeys. Any way to 100% remove the vibrations?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Shut haptic off and the only feedback will be on unlock but very slight.

maqsur

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. I actually disabled haptic feedback in sound settings, and made sure also in spare parts. However, still have a tiny vibration when using soft keys. It is mild on unlock screen. When I press any softkey, i get a very tiny "click" sound, as if the haptic is down to volume 1, but not completely off.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
ok i did the bottom lock bar yesterday but now iv noticed everytime I try and look at battery usage I get a force close

Reaction score
Run battman fix, if that doesn't work charge to full, go to clockwork and dump and then delete battery history