1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bottom bar not changing with themes...

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by Micro23, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Micro23

Micro23 New Member

Just got my droid 2 today... hopped in before Verizon squashed unlimited data. Anyways... Liberty is SICK. Totally loving what you guys have done really makes this phone shine. Anyways, when I change themes the bottom bar always stays yellow and never changes.... am I doing something wrong?

Where can I see full previews of the skins included without rebooting to test? I saw some old shots of about 3-4 but figured I would ask.

THANKS AGAIN!
  2. jkieffer46

jkieffer46 New Member

Try adw launcher or launcher pro in the market. There are all kinds of themes for both

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. Micro23

Micro23 New Member

Thanks. Your right once I changed to either of those the bar changed. Unfortunately I just spent a half hour perfectly setting up my pages :) DAMN! I wish you could import your default pages and widgets into either one of those apps. Oh well no biggie, I kinda like the little bit of yellow at the bottom and will treat it as a homage to Liberty.

Thanks for your quick response...

On a side note.. Is there built in way with Liberty to add more pages? I would love to add 2 more pages one left and one right without resetting everything up.

THANKS AGAIN! LOVE THIS DAMN PHONE!!!!!
Search tags for this page

android change bottom bar

android skin bottom bar
changing bottom bar on android
how to change the bottom bar in android
how to change your bottom bar on android
theme android bottom bar