Bottom bar not changing with themes...

Micro23

Reaction score
Just got my droid 2 today... hopped in before Verizon squashed unlimited data. Anyways... Liberty is SICK. Totally loving what you guys have done really makes this phone shine. Anyways, when I change themes the bottom bar always stays yellow and never changes.... am I doing something wrong?

Where can I see full previews of the skins included without rebooting to test? I saw some old shots of about 3-4 but figured I would ask.

THANKS AGAIN!

jkieffer46

Reaction score
Try adw launcher or launcher pro in the market. There are all kinds of themes for both

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
M

Micro23

Reaction score
Thanks. Your right once I changed to either of those the bar changed. Unfortunately I just spent a half hour perfectly setting up my pages :) DAMN! I wish you could import your default pages and widgets into either one of those apps. Oh well no biggie, I kinda like the little bit of yellow at the bottom and will treat it as a homage to Liberty.

Thanks for your quick response...

On a side note.. Is there built in way with Liberty to add more pages? I would love to add 2 more pages one left and one right without resetting everything up.

THANKS AGAIN! LOVE THIS DAMN PHONE!!!!!