Both our droids hung this morning

behemmer

Reaction score
His and her droids both hung in standby mode (screen blanked) at the same time this morning. Had to remove battery to reboot. Thought maybe a messed OTA update. Checked firmware, but still 2.0.1 anyone else have unusual hang this morning.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Nothing like that here...

Welcome to the Forum.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i had to do a battery pull in order for my browser to work.. when i for sure had an inet connection..

also some emails are not fully sending.. theres def. something in the air.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
His and her droids both hung in standby mode (screen blanked) at the same time this morning. Had to remove battery to reboot. Thought maybe a messed OTA update. Checked firmware, but still 2.0.1 anyone else have unusual hang this morning.

When your Droid hangs, simply do a reset. That will take care of the issue 99.9% of the time.

tommyz

Reaction score

It also happend to me, but this isn't uncommon. I can't wait for the update so I can get rid of Home++ and hope that is the cause of my issues.

Data

Reaction score
My Droid did it too this morning. I got up hit the button and nothing? Had to pull the battery and then all was well?