Bose Mobile In-Ear Headset Review

jay80z

Reaction score
I just received a pair of these and started to experiment with the different tasks of the phone to see how the headset functions when paired with the Droid.

While listening to music, the button located on the mic when pushed will pause and resume playback. While watching a video, button will pause and resume playback of the movie. When a phone call arrives, pushing the button will answer the call and pushing the button during a call will mute your output.

These are comfortable to wear and do not feel like they are about to fall out. This was the main selling point for me as I have used other headsets in the past and a majority of them had the problem of falling. Another option was to use a in ear canal type headphone which I have tried, but I don't like the echo effect where if I listen carefully enough I can hear my heartbeat.

As far as the sound quality goes, when listening to music it sounds good to me. I don't crank the volume up to 11 but if I ever feel like hastening the rate of my hearing loss, the songs still sound good.

If you are looking for a set of stereo headphones that you can use to make calls with, these are a premium set of headphones you should consider.

Silverwing

Reaction score
Could you give us a model number, so I can find out which exact model you are talking about? I'd like to check them out.

OP
J

jay80z

Reaction score
Could you give us a model number, so I can find out which exact model you are talking about? I'd like to check them out.

There is only one model that I know of.

Just look up "Bose Mobile In-Ear Headset."

I couldn't find a model number anywhere on the packaging or manual. Good luck.

rjw0501

Reaction score

There is only one model that I know of.

Just look up "Bose Mobile In-Ear Headset."

I couldn't find a model number anywhere on the packaging or manual. Good luck.

If there what I got from Verizon, there the Bose MEI2, and they are excellent.

-Bob