Bored, my desk is 100% clear... pt. 2

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
At the dinner on the ground following the service my other bro in law (who's my age and LOVES muscle cars) were talking when we heard a really low rumbling sexy soundinig engine. We turned to see my nephew (22 y/o living with his mom and dad) pull up in a brand spanking new Camaro. After we finished eating, Sammy and I were admiring it and sitting in it and salavating, when Matt looked out the 2nd floor window and said you boys don't be leaning on it or anything. I hollered up, just toss down the keys. A moment later he comes out the door and hands the keys to Sammy.

We took off.

In just a sec we were going 65 and he hadn't even got outta 3rd yet. (6 on the floor). 440 horses and it would fly! We got back and Sammy told Matt "I expected it to be a little stronger." Matt said, hell you didn't even put it in Launch Mode. Turns out you gotta hit some buttons or push the pedals just right to get it in that mode.

Oh well... like I said my work is caught up and I had a big old Mt Dew w/ lunch. :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
assuming he in college

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Curse you Desso!!!!

I'm sored as well, laptop setup at 5pm, that's it. Tick tick tick ....

Worried about how to keep our house ...

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Curse you Desso!!!!

I'm sored as well, laptop setup at 5pm, that's it. Tick tick tick ....

Worried about how to keep our house ...

I finally had some work come in, had to run over to one of my contractors. It sure beats sittin' around.

- good luck -

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
22, living at home, new high performance car.

So where is his silver spoon stuck at?

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Got it made in the shade! for sure....
His mamma does spoil him a bit :)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My desk needs cleaned come on over here if your bored.. plenty of MTN DEW

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
22, living at home, new high performance car.

So where is his silver spoon stuck at?

Got it made in the shade! for sure....
His mamma does spoil him a bit :)

Just a little huh. I thought he was in college. Because I wil admit I stayed at home and went to a community college to save money. I did not need to go to a 4 year school spending all my money "Q" dogging it and not knowing what I wanted to do. I went to the local CC knocked out the core classes, saving up my money, and figuring out what I wanted to do. I am now in my career with a small student loan almost paid off. I am finishing my degree while working, I no longer live with my folks though. I went to a tech school and am working in my field while finishing my degree on my days off.

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
yeah, I know what you mean. I've been working since I was 13, but I was fortunate enough to be able to go through college without having to work (I was taking a full load - about 21 hrs a semester).

back on topic: my wife just told me her sister (Camaro owner's mom) is making the payment on his car. I don't understand; he's a policeman and living at home. At least he could make his own car payment.

trumpet444

Reaction score
man oh man. I'm guessing thats the SS version. thats about 35k. average credit, finance 60 months, right around 650 a month, i think