bord as hell

tartmotor97

Reaction score
to be honest I'm getting bord with my phone, its not rooted or anything but i was just winding if anybody knows of anything fun for my phone to do

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Rooting it would be a good start...

OP
T

tartmotor97

Reaction score
i don't access to a computer, is there anyway you can do from your phone?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Can you please rephrase the question...

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
i don't access to a computer, is there anyway you can do from your phone?

No I don't believe there is a exploit that will root from the phone for the bionic, Droid 3 one click requires a computer

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
T

tartmotor97

Reaction score
would I be able to root my phone with my phone

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
With the current root system no, I don't think so. But it takes like 5 minutes, so if you have a friend/family member with a computer + internet connection, just do it really quick. Won't mess up their computer or anything and opens a whole new world of potential for your phone...

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
to be honest I'm getting bord with my phone, its not rooted or anything but i was just winding if anybody knows of anything fun for my phone to do

Download and install Jarvis - Text 'n Drive Robot. It's the best app I've ever installed on any of my phones. The dev is active on this board and responds quickly to feedback. Try it, you'll like it and it's free!!!

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Download and install Jarvis - Text 'n Drive Robot. It's the best app I've ever installed on any of my phones. The dev is active on this board and responds quickly to feedback. Try it, you'll like it and it's free!!!

It is a neat app, but depending on your conversations it can get strange quickly , its a scary day when Microsoft Anna tells you she's gonna rape you.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

portermac

Reaction score
Another nice app is voice actions. Its like siri for iPhone will be but we have had it a while now. If you feel you need to start having conversations with your phone give it a try. It should keep you busy for a while.

rwking

Reaction score
Why don't you try downloading a game, using the stumbleupon app, streaming a netflix movie or tv show, reading the latest headlines, browsing youtube, learning some tips from lifehacker.com, deodexing and theming your phone, emailing a friend, sending an eCard with the eCard Android app... The possibilities are endless when you have web access on your phone. The only limitations are your battery and your attention level. :)

Heywood

Reaction score
Why don't you try downloading a game, using the stumbleupon app, streaming a netflix movie or tv show, reading the latest headlines, browsing youtube, learning some tips from lifehacker.com, deodexing and theming your phone, emailing a friend, sending an eCard with the eCard Android app... The possibilities are endless when you have web access on your phone. The only limitations are your battery and your attention level. :)

great advice sir:)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

My vote goes to Plants vs Zombies! Wow, talk about killing hours!